To get the most out of the Email Marketing Robot Software please read the following frequently asked questions:
- Installation Instructions
How to install the Email Marketing Robot desktop client on your PC.
- Configuring Outgoing Email Server Settings
Providing the software with your SMTP server details for sending emails.
- Starting A New Campaign (or watch the video on this step)
Creating a new project file and entering in the required details.
Business Category Database
Our A to Z list allows you to choose the specific business categories that you wish to target. Contains thousands of business categories to precisely target your marketing message.
- A to Z list in Microsoft Excel format
Find the types of businesses who would respond best to your marketing email.
- Randomised list of business categories
Useful for general purpose blanket marketing. Simply sort the table by the random number column to put the business categories into a random order.
Geographic targeting tools
Used in combination with the Email Marketing Robot these tools allow for precise targeting of your chosen business categories in defined geographic areas.
- List of Largest Cities in the UK
This information allows you to target major cities in your business to business email marketing campaigns.
- UK Postcodes within a radius (external resource)
Allows you to find postcodes within a radius for local B2B marketing such as inviting businesses within a certain distance of an event or location.
- US States by Population (external resource)
Useful for targeting businesses in the USA using the Email Marketing Robot on a state by state basis.
- Complete list of US Incorporated Places (external resources)
Useful for targeting localities on a city by city basis within a US state.